• Last year we lost our cat Sage to an unknown liver disease. We tried our best to make him well but after many tests, drugs and different therapies he just wasn’t getting any better. To make things worse, he ended up picking up a respiratory infection from being in the vets so much and that was what really took the toll on his little body. He was such a sweet cat and it was so hard to see him so miserable. I was so sad to find out my friend’s own sweet kitty, Oreo, was having problems similar to Sage.
• Oreo’s Mom decided to have me come over and capture some images of Oreo while she was feeling good “just in case”.
• While there I snagged a few pics of Oreo’s brother Collin as he was too darn cute watching the iPhone!
When I arrived this is where Oreo was sitting, as if she was waiting for me to arrive.
After I captured a few images Oreo led me to her favorite spot in the house.
Did I mention what a sweetheart Oreo is? SUCH a love! I’m sending many good vibes to Oreo right now, I hope you do too.
Isn’t Collin adorable??? I’ve been hoping to take pictures of him for a long time and I am so glad that I captured a couple this day!
- The Wedding Chapel of Ohio Wedding with Sylena and Steven - May 14, 2022
- Gervasi Vineyard Conservatory Wedding with Christine and Justin - May 12, 2022
- Autumn Gervasi Vineyard Wedding with Khloye and Patrick - March 31, 2022