• Not to say that I haven’t had any fun engagement shoots before, but I have to say this couple wins for the most adventurous engagement session ever. We started out at a playground where Erin had no qualms about climbing onto anything. Then we went to a nearby park where Erin kicked off her shoes, rolled up her jeans and climbed through a creek to get to the spot she’d had in her mind. To finish off the engagement session we ended up at a nearby reservoir where the recent rains had left it muddy, muddy, muddy but they didn’t care and tromped through and even played leap frog! I’m still laughing about it!
• Erin & Eric were another couple that booked me without meeting me before so this was the first time I met them both. We hit it off immediately and had a great time (read above, who wouldn’t have a great time?!).
• This was our third try at scheduling this session – the first two were rained out/stormed out due to the crazy weather we’ve been having here in Ohio over the past few weeks. As they say though, the third time was a charm with gorgeous weather and beautiful light. I’m glad that it worked out this way because it was SUCH a fantastic day!
• Their engagement session was this past Friday – the same day as the Royal Wedding. SUCH a great date for an engagement session IMHO! I got up at 5AM to watch it live and was able to listen to the replay on my drive down to Lexington. NOTHING gets you into a more “engagement shoot-y” mood than listening to someone say “I will” – especially when that I will makes her a princess!
This is on top of monkey bars!
I captured this moment as they embraced, I loved the look on Erin’s face 🙂
Love love love this image, favorite!
While this may not be the most award winning image in the series, I had to show how dedicated these two were to getting some great engagement images!!!
The final result from all the work! I love all of the images from this tree! Such a fun spot!
I love the light at this time of day! The couple is also pretty awesome as well.
They didn’t stop climbing after the creek, they also climbed on top of this thing too. I use “thing” because I have no idea what the technical term is for this gym! Anyone know?
I wasn’t kidding about the leap frog! This is how they ended the session, awesome!
Latest posts by Corey Ann (see all)
- Silver Grille Wedding in Cleveland with Katie and Bart - April 17, 2019
- Summer Akron Engagement Session with Alyssa and Taylor - April 15, 2019
- Happy Days Lodge Wedding with Nikki and Robert - March 30, 2019