• I pretty much adored Amanda and her Mom from the moment I met them at our initial meeting. They both had some gorgeous accessories and my eyes lit upon them. They told me they were from this place called Charming Charlies. Ever since then, EVERY TIME I comment someone on an accessory, it’s from that store. I really need to go sometime and will always think of them as the ones that introduced me to it! I can’t wait to see the accessories at the wedding!
• Amanda wanted her engagement session to take place during autumn when the leaves were at their peak. I suggested a few locations and pointed out some sessions in the past during this time of year and she loved the session I did last year at Stan Hywet with KellI + Andrew. So the place and time of year were set!
• Due to flexible schedules, we were able to go on a weekday which made all the difference in the world when it comes to shooting a session in this gorgeous location. During the weekends, it tends to be full of people so there’s a lot of waiting and hoping to get that perfect shot without anyone in it. We had two luxurious hours to play and shoot and it was nice to just explore the area with this couple!
• We had so much fun this day. These two are so easy going and just a joy to work with! Sometimes the guys aren’t as willing to go along with my suggestions but Matt never blinked an eye and was glad to do anything I asked.
• Look for this couple to return in September 2011!
The leaves couldn’t have been much more perfect, nor the couple!
I do this shot a lot here but it never gets old!
Aren’t they cute??
I was super excited to find out that the overlook was opened again (it’s been under construction for about a year). It’s one of my favorite spots at Stan Hywet and I’m glad to be able to shoot here again!
I LOVE this shot!
When I was a kid and visited Stan Hywet for the first time during a school field trip, I remember writing my paper afterwards about how my favorite spot was the Japanese Gardens (sometime I’ll have to dig my pictures out from that trip!). Sadly, they have been closed for the past few years for reconstruction. They FINALLY have reopened and I was overjoyed to be able to go play inside! It was just as wonderful as I remembered it!
Another favorite from the session!
Amanda’s ring in a gorgeous rose 🙂
There are just a few roses that were hanging on so we were able to take advantage of them!
One of the pics from Kelli + Andrew’s session that Amanda wanted 🙂
My absolute favorite!!!
I love this one too!
Latest posts by Corey Ann (see all)
- Silver Grille Wedding in Cleveland with Katie and Bart - April 17, 2019
- Summer Akron Engagement Session with Alyssa and Taylor - April 15, 2019
- Happy Days Lodge Wedding with Nikki and Robert - March 30, 2019