• As I mentioned the other day, I made a crazy quick trip to visit friends in New Hampshire in early June.
• On the only full day we had together, we did a long 14 hour day of sightseeing (mostly covered bridges) in New Hampshire and Vermont. Bless Gianina for driving the whole time and never once complaining about being tired. It was such a fun day though and definitely one of the highlights of the year for me. I wish that we were able to do that more often!
• This trip took a whole SLEW of things off of my bucket list! I’ve always wanted to visit Ben & Jerry’s. Emily’s Bridge has been on my covered bridge wish list since I read about it (it’s haunted! I also had a weird experience there…). I’ve never been to Vermont so I was able to mark that off the states I’ve been to list. I caught a brief glimpse of a moose while we were in Vermont so I was able to take THAT off the list! I also got to do this all in the company of friends – one of whom I’ve been dying to meet in person for years! YAY!
• I got to go back to The Country Cow and have more of their yummy mushroom caps. That was worth the flight alone. Just sayin!
Dalton Covered Bridge in Warner, New Hampshire.
I loved the woods here… but I wished the leaves were colored!
Corbin Covered Bridge in Newport, New Hampshire
Cornish-Windsor Covered Bridge in Cornish, New Hampshire
I love this sign!
My first view of Vermont!
Willard Twin Bridges in North Hartland, Vermont
This sign scared the crap out of me!
Ben & Jerry’s Factory in Vermont!! In case you were wondering, I had two scoops of yummy ice cream – one of AmeriCone Dream and one of Triple Caramel Chunk. DIVINE!
I love the flowers on the hillside at Ben & Jerry’s! Aren’t they beautiful!!!
The flavor graveyard was hilarious and awesome!
Gold Brook Covered Bride in Stowe, Vermont (aka as Emily’s Bridge).
While my weird experience wasn’t scary, it was wild. I was walking near the stream to get a better angle to take pictures of the bridge and all of the sudden I had a swarm of butterflies surrounding me. It was magical! Not remotely scary and easily explained (mating season) but still such a neat experience!!!
Fisher Railroad Covered Bridge in Wolcott, Vermont
Random mountains out the window in Vermont.
- Walt Disney World Wedding with Kristen and Michael - May 6, 2021
- The Tanglewood Club wedding with Allyssa and Christopher - May 3, 2021
- Sapphire Creek Winery Wedding with Jessica and Philipp - April 22, 2021