• I can’t tell you how many times I’ve drove by the Canton Metropolitan Center and never realized there was a wedding venue in this building! It’s a GORGEOUS space and I hope to come back someday!
• This summer I’ve had the pleasure of working with some DJ’s more than once (which doesn’t often happen given the numerous DJs out there!) and I was stoked to work with Get Down Sound again, I highly recommend then and DJ Dan is especially awesome!
• This wedding day was a happy and lovely day from start to end. I loved how much Danielle’s bridesmaids took care of her and made sure she was OK all day. The groomsman were great fun and had smiles on their faces from beginning until end.
• One awesome thing about this venue is the fact they have an outdoor patio to take advantage of. I LOVE this! I wish more wedding venues had a place to escape from the loud music and enjoy some fresh air. It was fun to bounce back and forth between the areas and photograph conversations and dance party!
• These two had one of the best reactions when seeing each other when Danielle came down the aisle, my heart is still happy thinking about it. So lovely!
Isn’t Danielle gorgeous!?!?! I love this image of her girls making sure her veil is perfect.
Danielle is looking for Donald as she walks down the aisle.
Donald’s face is priceless!!!! LOVE!
You could tell how much these two calmed down as soon as they saw each other, they both were beaming!
Love their first kiss!
After the wedding ceremony we headed off to the Canton Garden Center for some portraits with the bridal party & bride and groom. I loved the black and white look!
Such a fun group of girls!
I love this groomsman picture SO much, may be one of my favs ever. Such fun and SO much personality!
FAVORITE! How often do you have a picture with a dog AND THE DOG IS SMILING?! They had their dog brought for a few pictures and I think the dog was more excited than they were to see them! Awww!
It’s back to my favorite bridge!
When the light is this magical you can’t avoid this place!
See this light?!?! AMAZING! This is why I adore this spot, the light is magical awesomeness here. These two are also pretty spectacular!
A dip before we go? Sure!
This may be my favorite first dance image I’ve ever taken. Love!
They played nice and used forks for their cake cutting, awww!
The rings, gorgeous right??
Danielle sure gave that bouquet a toss didn’t she??!?
Don’t worry, he played nice with the garter!
Hannnnnng on sloopy!
A final shot on the rooftop overlooking downton Canton before I left!
Thank you both for a perfect day!!!!