• I had such a great time with Stephanie and Mark during their delightful engagement session, I couldn’t wait for round two with them!
• They got married on Labor Day weekend and for the second year in a row, it was a SCORCHER! It was so hot that even one of the groomsman passed out. Thankfully I had my husband with me that day who kept me in Gatorade and water. It was brutal but the light was amazing!
• In a first, I worked with the same DJ back to back! It was so fun to see a familiar face and even more fun to be able to pick up right where we left off the week before and knew how each other worked.
• Stephanie was a two dress bride. I cannot begin to tell you how adorable it was nor how perfect it was since the day was SO hot. You could tell she was ready for her short and sassy dress, just like Carrie was a few years ago.
• I can’t even begin to tell you just how adorable these two are together. They are so patient and kind to one another and even without the wedding garb on, you would have known it was them getting married. It made my heart smile to see them together 🙂 I dare you to make it through the pictures without smiling. Their love is infectious!
I adored how their engagement album turned out! Such a fun session!
Stephanie’s ladies were so helpful!
These ladies had Stephanie in her corset and done up super quick!
I ADORED this chuppah! SO lovely and gorgeous! It was made up of orchids, an existing apple tree and birch trees.
This ring bearer dug his job!
The flower girl on the other hand… not so keen on it.
Everything stilled as soon as Stephanie walked in. She was absolutely breathtaking.
It was a bit against the grain for a Jewish wedding but Stephanie and Mark opted to sign the ketubah right after Stephanie walked down the aisle but before the ceremony started. I loved it!
I am a huge fan of the circling (don’t know why, just think the expressions are always awesome!) and this one didn’t disappoint!
I think Mark was excited to see Stephanie!
Seriously, they are adorable!
Saying their vows.
More smiles 🙂
Breaking the glass, it was successful!
Right after this Mark dipped Stephanie… but this is my favorite of the series!
These guys were so dapper!
I have gone on about how I adore when the bridesmaid dresses are the same color but all different right? If not, I LOVE THIS TREND! So much more visually interesting and the ladies are in dresses they are comfortable in. Win win win! I loved this plum shade on the bridesmaids and the flowers were the perfect pop with the purple and white.
The new Mr & Mrs!
Very close second favorite. They are too darn cute.
Stephanie… gah! YOUR EYES! Amazing!
Mark, you are too cool for school. LOL
Isn’t the table decor amazing? Such a rich palate but it was beautiful!
This cake was lovely.
The beginning of their first dance, it only could go up from the giggles at the beginning!
Ahhh, love 🙂
See what I mean about these two? Awwwwwwwww.
…take two! Isn’t this series hilarious!??
The hora!!! Luckily I think all survived, I couldn’t believe the air Mark got!
Stephanie braved the hora as well, she did fantastic!
Some guys took it upon themselves to toss Mark up in the air sans chair. He darn near hit the floor so luckily this was a one-time deal. Whew! My hear utterly dropped!
See that short and sassy dress?!!? LOVE IT!
The garter toss!
Ending with a simple & classic shot of the rings. Sometimes simple is my favorite!