• This was yet another hot July day but luckily not quite as humid as the wedding the week before, whew!
• I haven’t been to this venue before but ironically early in my career I used to shoot the Roller Derby girls in the skating rink that is adjacent to it.
• Springlake Party Center literally has the neatest displays for their fruit and veggies of anywhere I’ve ever seen. It was literally a masterpiece!
• This group loved to dance and took advantage of one of the largest dance floors around all night. It was really fun capturing images of everyone having such a great time shaking their tailfeathers!
• Chris and Heather were so crazy easy going. Heather definitely qualifies as one of my most relaxed brides ever.
Cake: Cakes by LaVonda
Catering, Ceremony and Reception: Springlake Party Center
DJ: DJ Bill Fritz
When I arrived everyone was still buzzing about getting things set up so I went outside and captured a few images of the ceremony site. Isn’t this so pretty? Normally I am not a huge gazebo fan (the shadows can be awful!) but this one was lovely!
I love this image of Heather getting into her gown!
I love the way the pink dresses pop against the lush green forest behind them!
PS. I am also in LOVE with these bridesmaid dresses. I also love the shade. I’ve had a lot of hot pink bridesmaid dresses this year and I love it!
Chris was pretty much speechless when he saw Heather for the first time. Awww.
I returned to the shaded nook I’d found on the grounds at Springlake Party Center because the light here was just fantastic.
I love the almost kiss!
Another picture I love, I think this one is my favorite!
I told the guys to do a group hug… this is the result. Hilarious!
This definitely is one of my favorite groomsman group pictures ever.
I love the way everything ties in together, even the landscape!
While we were waiting for the ceremony to start I saw this amazing cloud with beams shooting out so I had to capture it.
The ring exchange was beautiful!
I love when rose petals are tossed! Even more so during the processional!
I loved their first dance, not quite choreographed but they didn’t just stand and sway. Fun!
I absolutely adore this image of one of the bridesmaids and her husband during the first slow dance of the night.
Chris is counting the jumps for the Cha Cha Slide, hilarious!
During the day this lille girl was very shy but she sure lit up the dance floor once it got dark!
One thing Heather really wanted was an image on the lake at sunset. I think that I accomplished that 😉 LOVE the way this turned out!
The final dance was a slow song and everyone ended up in one big group hug!
Latest posts by Corey Ann (see all)
- Autumn Cuyahoga Valley National Park Engagement Session with Amanda and Matt - September 12, 2019
- Springfield Bog Metro Park Family Session in October - September 10, 2019
- Maine in October - September 8, 2019