• These two are really two big kids and it was a blast playing with them the day of the wedding! We went to a carousel and a little fair for pictures! I was not surprised though after their adventurous engagement session!
• One of my favorite stories of the day was Erin telling me how she used to play soccer next to her reception location. She said back then they saw a reception taking place at the venue and her and her friends turned their noses up and scoffed at the idea of having their reception THERE. She said that it was hilarious to her that many years later, she would CHOOSE that venue because of the amazing food and their immense dance floor. They weren’t kidding either – the dance floor was one of the largest I’ve seen and the food was delicious!
• I love when weddings are really personalized and this wedding was so personalized! From Erin’s shoes that were Toms and decorated by her hand with doodles special to their day, to Erin playing soccer in her wedding dress and finally to the wish lanterns – everything was special to them and nothing had a feeling of generic wedding. I loved it!
• Eric’s Best Man gave one of the best speeches I’ve ever heard. It was so well thought out and the perfect blend between funny and sweet. My husband is still talking about how wonderful it was!!
• Finally I have to give a nod to the bakery next to the salon. At the mother of the bride’s suggestion, my husband and I nabbed some baked goods from Buckeye Bakery to nibble on en route to the church. HOLY MOLY! That was hands down the BEST cream stick I’ve had in my LIFE! I highly urge you to stop by if you are in the area (or make a detour to include it!). YUM!
Wedding Vendors & Picture Locations
Cake: Sweet Peace Cakes
Ceremony: Resurrection Parish
DJ: Next Generation Disc Jockey Service
Florist: Alta Florist and Greenhouse
Hair and Makeup: Studio 19
Photobooth: It’s a Photobooth
Reception/Catering: The Mansfield Leiderkranz
Transportation: NM Limo
This little flower girl (one of 4!) amused me with how much she loved her iPad! She knew how to use this better than I did!
Erin was all smiles while getting her hair done!
I loved Erin’s Toms! I also now really, really want a pair! What I love more than the fact they are Toms is the fact she decorated them!
Erin you are seriously a stunning bride! Love her eyes!
Erin’s Dad was so lighthearted and fun the day of the wedding!
Eric’s expression when he first saw Erin is priceless
The entire bridal party had a blast riding the carousel but I think that Eric and Erin had the most fun coming up with faces to make for each round!
There was a festival/street fair taking place near the carousel for the Miss Ohio pageant so we strolled over to take some pictures. Right when I had everyone lined up for this image, YMCA came on across the speakers and everyone started busting a move! Instead of sticking with the original plan, I decided to go for embracing the song! YMCA! is what they are spelling but some dancing made it a bit harder to decipher LOL!
What’s a wedding without some skee ball?
I love their laughs!
Can I mention here how much I adored Erin’s gorgeous purple bouquet?
I love how much Erin and her bridesmaids laughed!
While I was playing with the bridesmaids, my hubs had the men!
Love this image!
LOVE this image of these two!!!!
Erin really wanted images of her juggling her soccer ball in her wedding dress. I was darn impressed with how well she did!
One of the many items the best man pulled out of his bag to gift to Erin to help her transition to living with Eric. Pictured here is a book to read him before he goes to bedLOL!
These girls were so darned cute!
This image is hilarious – the event was even better. The bride smashed her sister, maid of honor, with cake and THEN followed that up by licking it off her face!!!
I love how much these two laugh together! Their first dance went from slow to fast (Dave Matthews You & Me) and I loved how they incorporated the song into the dance!
After the special dances were over we went outside to release their wish lanterns. LOVE this idea SO SO much and I hope more couples do this, what a fantastic idea!
Close up of the wish lanterns in the sky!
Latest posts by Corey Ann (see all)
- Wade Oval Lagoon Engagement Session with Jennifer and Robert - January 28, 2015
- Cuyahoga Falls Family Portrait with The Mazak Family - January 28, 2015
- Patterson Fruit Farm Engagement Session with Marie and Robert - January 21, 2015