• Jeffrey and Brittany came to me by way of Nicole who also was able to be my second shooter the day of their wedding!
• In a weird 6 degrees of separation thing, the librarian from my high school was at this wedding and recognized me immediately. I *may* have been a student librarian… and may have been student librarian of the month also. *cough*
• During the ceremony – heck the entire day! – the kids in the wedding party kept me highly entertained. Twirling, dancing, pulling clothes up, pulling them down, assisting with a nose pick – oh my word. They were hilarious.
• It’s funny, I used to work in downtown Cuyahoga Falls and I never knew about ceremonies taking place in this venue! I always thought it was just a stage. I guess a LOT of weddings take place here, fun!
Cake: Checkerboard Cheesecake *two thumbs up!*
Catering: Moe’s Restaurant
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Falls River Square
DJ: A to Z Collection DJ Services
Florist: Pam’s Posies
Videographer: Kojak Creative Media
I like when I can take my shoes on a safari
Brittany helped her mom out with her earrings.
These shoes were so darned cute!
Birttany’s bridesmaid had this awesome makeup mirror that had lights! SO cool!
While they were waiting for their cue, these cuties had a last minute hug.
I love this image of Brittany looking for her groom.
Now I’m not entirely sure what is going on in this photo, but it sure appears someone is getting a helping hand with that pesky booger.
After the ceremony we took a quick trip back to the hotel where they got ready for some images by the falls.
Brittany wanted to make sure we got an image of the guys sportin’ their snazzy socks! Love love love the socks!
I really loved the look of the grey bridesmaids dresses with the pink flowers!
Nicole got this great image of the guys showing some leg!
Brittany’s bouquet is so so gorgeous!
I loved all of the details from the reception and we decided to bring some of them along!
Favorite image of the day!
Such a great venue for a wedding reception!
I loved their custom wine and wine labels!
Their first dance was so sweet.
Such a special father/daughter dance.
The night started with all the bridal party and parents getting the dance floor warmed up!
That flower girl had major moves!
Thank you both so much for having us along for your wedding day!
Latest posts by Corey Ann (see all)
- Genesis Conference and Party Center Wedding with Cassie and Nathan - November 21, 2014
- Youngstown Engagement Session with Natasha and Michael - November 18, 2014
- Cuyahoga Valley Church Wedding with LeeAnn and Bobby - November 15, 2014