• WHEW! I am finally caught up on all of my client shoots!! Now I’m going to do a lot of retro blogging of other stuff that I didn’t blog throughout the year because I got behind on client blogging.
• I have been friends with Jen since grade school. We bonded over our mutual love for Barbie dolls. You can read more about our friendship and just how awesome her hubs is on their engagement session blog.
• I was supposed to just be a guest but… yeah that didn’t entirely happen. I’m glad that I was able to help capture my friend’s wedding though and I know in the end I’d have been twitchy without a camera in hand.
• Their photographer covered the ceremony and formals and Jen asked me to stay so that we could squeeze a few “fun” portraits of the bridal party and the bride and groom in before hitting the reception where I then took over as photographer.
• I agreed to this scenario after we negotiated on my deal a lot. I would be their photographer if I could dance to the Cupid Shuffle and any New Kids On the Block song. Ha!
• Nothing makes me smile more than my friend finally meeting the love of her life and marrying him. He’s beyond perfect for her and she is so happy. Chad, thank you for coming into my friend’s life. You are the best thing that’s ever happened to her.
I adore Jen’s Dad, he was always one of the very few parents of my friends that actually liked me when we were growing up.
This made me laugh so much, that’s SO Jen’s Dad.
The bride and groom met via My Space and the priest incorporated this into the ceremony. Quite hilarious!
It was such a gorgeous day for a wedding… I miss those fall days!
The little guy on the right fell down a step in his excitement of cheering for the couple!
I am sure I made some sort of silly comment to make Jen make this face but I still love it!
The guys I couldn’t fuss with as much since I didn’t know them as well.
Hands down my favorite image of them from the day. I love this image SO much.
I love this one as well even though they both thought I was crazy for asking them to do this.
Jen bought chad Chevy cufflinks for their wedding day as he’s a huge Chevy fan.
Cupcakes!!! Jen used Caroline’s Cupcakes after my rave reviews of them and even consulted me for flavor choice. Can I call myself a cupcake expert now??
One cupcake shot is NOT enough!
One thing Jen has always loved is my ring shots so I made sure to play with her rings for quite a bit during dinner.
I think this one is my favorite of all of the ring shots. 🙂
The occupational hazard of being friends with the bride and groom…. they feel free to make faces!
I GOT TO DANCE!!! WOO!
I went to school with Amanda as well and her daughters are too darned cute! I nabbed this image when they were slow dancing together.
1 – yes that is me. 2 – I am doing the dance to The Right Stuff. 3 – I shot all day in those heels!
Proof that I can pose but I can’t pose myself! Ha!
Latest posts by Corey Ann (see all)
- Silver Grille Wedding in Cleveland with Katie and Bart - April 17, 2019
- Summer Akron Engagement Session with Alyssa and Taylor - April 15, 2019
- Happy Days Lodge Wedding with Nikki and Robert - March 30, 2019