• Sorry for the delay in blogging, I was in Connecticut for a wedding this past weekend and took a couple extra days to see the sights! So pretty!
• This couple came to me from a referral from one of my favorite family portrait sessions with The Sparkers.
• I had so much fun with these two, they were such an absolute blast. Michael is a stand up comic so I should have expected that they would be awesome but still, it was a great day.
• I love, love, loved all the details they had! My favorite has to be the maypole inspired decor in the dancing room.
• I have to give mad props to the Maid of Honor who MADE THE BRIDESMAID DRESSES! How awesome is that!?!?
• One of the funny things that happened was before the wedding I met up with these two at the country club to scout for locations to shoot the day of. We got so lost it’s not even funny. How we got lost in a golf course is beyond me but we did. We were all laughing so hard. The day of though Michael’s brother came along and he knew the course so there was no one getting lost!
Just some of the amazing details from the wedding day.
I loved Lawren’s choice of wedding jewelry. So pretty.
Her shoes were also adorable and comfy to boot!
She was a bit nervous while getting ready!
Such a gorgeous ceremony!
The leaves were just starting to change, the pop of color was so pretty.
I love laughs during the ceremony!
Such a pretty bridal party. I love how all of the colors combine so well!
The pretty girls in their dresses!
The guys looked dapper in their suits.
As we were driving around the course, I saw the light hitting this hillside of goldenrod and screeched STOP!!! I’m still quite enamored with how gorgeous the light and setting was here.
See why I loved them? FUN!
This suspension bridge was really neat visually but to walk on it… not so much. I loved Michael’s expression here. The bridge bounced when he dipped her.
One of my favorite images from the day.
This was another spot that had amazing light. It’s rare I get to take wedding images during the magic hour (as photographers call it) before sunset so I was in heaven when I got to do it!
Back to the reception we started the night off with amazing toasts from both fathers and the Best Man and Maid of Honor. All were lovely and sweet.
Of COURSE I had to play with the rings on the streamers in the dance room. One of the band members is giving me a hand here to help and while I was taking this shot a few other vendors from the night were wandering by wondering what the heck I was doing. When they saw the shot they decided that despite what they thought, I was not totally crazy 😉
A bit of a smash is always fun!
This image got a ton of comments on Facebook from their friends. Do you like me on Facebook? If so you get first looks at the weddings before I blog them.
Here you get a good look at the awesome maypole look in the dancing room. So awesome.
Lawren and her Dad boogied to their song and had such a great time.
This image almost made me tear up when editing. This is the father of the groom watching Lawren and her Dad dance. SO sweet and it gives you a glimpse into just how special these families are.
Nothing like an energetic dip!
Michael had a blast tearing up the dance floor.
Nothing like an impromptu game of limbo to spice things up!
Thank you both for hiring me! What a fun fun fun day! You guys were a joy to work with!
Latest posts by Corey Ann (see all)
- Barrington Golf Club Wedding with Stephanie and Matthew - July 17, 2019
- Cleveland Hyatt Regency at The Arcade Wedding with Rebecca and Stephen - July 15, 2019
- Chagrin Falls Family Portrait Session - July 2, 2019