* Ashley and Joe were one of my favorite engagement sessions from last year. It’s hard not to when she brought a change of shoes rather than clothes!
* You really couldn’t have asked for better weather the day of the wedding, while not a lot of sun was to be found, it was a balmy 40 degrees and there was no snow. Pretty much a perfect day for Cleveland!
* I LOVED these bridesmaid dresses. I have a bit of an obsession with chiffon and the colors matched my logo colors! Awesome!
* Ashley was ready when I arrived at 11AM, WAY before all the bridesmaids, I have to say that was a first!
* Ashley also came with her own glue gun which she whipped out and used to fix up some of her bouquets to more of the idea she had in her mind. You gotta love a bride that isn’t afraid to use a glue gun the morning of her wedding!
* The guys were relaxed, fun and just so fun to be around.
* The ceremony was beautiful and I loved all the winter details that Ashley chose to accent the theme of the wedding.
* By far one of the most crowded dance floors I have ever seen. It was packed ALL night long! This group knew how to boogie!
* Special thanks to Colleen Reed for being my second shooter!
Vendors & Important Info
Catering: Dino’s Catering
Ceremony & Reception: Pine Ridge Country Club
Cupcakes: Main Street Cupcakes
DJ: TKO Entertainment
Favor: Red Eye Photobooth
Florist: Novak’s Flower Shoppe
Photo Location: Squire’s Castle
Transportation: Shima Limo
A toast to the bride!
Colleen got this shot of the groom and ring bearer – LOVE!
There’s nothing more awesome than the moment the bride becomes a bride!
Ok ok, maybe there is something better, when the groom sees the bride for the first time. LOVED this moment!
Yep. That’s the best moment at a wedding. Ahhhh!
The full view of the gorgeous ceremony!
Saying their vows to one another…
The first kiss with a dash of laughter.
I LOVED Squire’s Castle!
I caught this moment of the bride looking out at the woods, later when I had her repose in the position, it didn’t look as good, go figure!
What a great looking group, I also loved the colors 😉
The entire bridal party!
All the guys can’t be ignored!
My favorite of the day of the bride and groom!
This is a VERY close second though, awwwhhh.
Main Street Cupcakes = divine!
I have to admit, I really love sweetheart tables!
You know there’s going to be a ring shot here somewhere!
YUM! Their top cake was bellini flavored and it was DELICIOUS!
Sometimes the guest’s flashes can make a picture more interesting!
The father/daughter dance is always a tear jerker!
Bear hugs for Mom!
The flower girl hung with the adults as long as she could but eventually she tuckered out.
You know you’re having a good party when the bartender (gentlemen in the center) gets out and cuts a rug with the ladies!
Thanks again to Ashley and Joe for a wonderful time!