* I have been really excited for this wedding for a while, a great location, super wonderful bride and a great vendor list!
* Kristin was one of the most relaxed brides I’ve ever had. EVER.
* She had not one, but TWO pair of Stuart Weitzman shoes for her wedding. One pair of stunning heels, one pair of flats.
* She’s definitely a kindred spirit.
* Jacob is a cool cat as well. It may have something to do with the fact that he’s a pilot. It takes a lot to rattle pilots I’d imagine.
* Kristin and Jacob got engaged under the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
* I bet at least two readers just went “awwwww.”
* Don’t worry, I did too when I found out.
* They saw each other before the wedding so we were able do to most of the shots (besides family pics) before the wedding which I love!
* It was bitterly cold (especially for this couple who now resides in sunny Florida) so all the pictures were indoors!
* My favorite part from the evening was being able to enjoy a Cupid Cupcake. DIVINITY! You are missing out if you haven’t had one.
* My second favorite? Seeing the bride and groom polka! SO FUN!
* Come back tomorrow for pics from the photo booth!
* Special thanks to my hubby for being my assistant at this wedding!
Vendors & Photo Location
Cake: Shelley Marzota (family friend)
Ceremony/Reception/Catering: The Club at Key Center
Cupcakes: Cupid Cupcakery
Desserts: Whole Foods
DJ: Jose with King of Hearts DJ Service
Florist: Hosanna Design
Photo Booth: Corey Ann Photography
Photo Location: Cleveland Mariott Downtown at Key Center
Pianist @ Cocktail Hour: Roger Friedman with Jerry Bruno Productions
Makeup Artist: Jason Kelly Face Art
Wedding Planner: Meghan Thornton of The Savvy Bride
- Blue Heron Event Center Wedding with Jordan and Matthew - October 5, 2020
- Alliance Ohio Wedding with Heidi and Paul - September 24, 2020
- Reeves Victorian Home Wedding with Angela and Aaron - September 20, 2020