• You may recall this group from last year’s session which was a fan favorite and definitely one of my favorites as well.
• It’s literally SO amazing to look back to the prior year’s pictures though and see how much they have grown in one year. This family just keeps getting better looking. I swear, they are not child models but real clients (although I know it’s hard to believe!).
• Another thing that was nice that changed this year was that the youngest didn’t cry this year when I made him hold hands with his sisters, whew!
• Their Mom, Tara, was Maid of Honor this year in Sarah’s wedding.
• This session took place at one of my absolute favorite locations around, Molly Stark Park. It was a great setting for the week before Halloween!
This is definitely one of my top favorites from the session!
One of the great things about this location is that there’s a multitude of different background options – from the building to the park surrounding it.
I love love love all of the gothic detailing on this building.
I also love that there are three kids in this family and not 4 otherwise this wouldn’t be as cool of a shot.
These guys were up for anything and were willing to climb to anywhere.
I LOVE this shot. Favorite!
There’s also a great area where you can really get a great view of the area farmlands.
You can also have a fun silly shot with your siblings when the sun peeps out at the right moment!
What kids don’t want to jump to celebrate the end of their session?? Another favorite!
Here’s hoping that this trend continues and they are back in 2011 with another fantastic session!!!
- Walt Disney World Wedding with Kristen and Michael - May 6, 2021
- The Tanglewood Club wedding with Allyssa and Christopher - May 3, 2021
- Sapphire Creek Winery Wedding with Jessica and Philipp - April 22, 2021