• April and I have been in contact off and on for a few months trying to get a portrait session scheduled. I’m so glad we were finally able to work something out and get her session booked.
• For this session we wandered the Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath in the Peninsula area. I had been here a couple weeks prior with my cousin and I really enjoyed the area and am glad that I was able to revisit it for a shoot!
I love this relaxed portrait of this brother and sister!
The little guy on the left did NOT like having his picture taken and especially did not like having his brother touch him. Luckily I was able to charm him!
Someone had an idea for doing an Abbey Road style pose and I thought that this lock made an excellent place to recreate it!
This pose made me laugh so much!
April and her family!
Oh goodness I loved this tree stump! Not only was it in a perfect location but the light was amazing here!
Latest posts by Corey Ann (see all)
- Silver Grille Wedding in Cleveland with Katie and Bart - April 17, 2019
- Summer Akron Engagement Session with Alyssa and Taylor - April 15, 2019
- Happy Days Lodge Wedding with Nikki and Robert - March 30, 2019