- I have been friends with Jen since the fourth grade.
- I befriended her when she came to our school because when we would all bring our Barbie stuff to play with at recess, she had the best Barbies and Barbie loot and I needed to be BFFs with her.
- We have remained friends over the years despite her Mom hating me (thanks to a mean teacher that told her I stole Jen’s homework, no joke – and no I didn’t!), one of her boyfriends hating me and her moving to Columbus.
- You may recognize Jen from our trip to the New Kids on the Block concert.
- Right around the time of the concert, she started becoming serious about this guy named Chad. I was leery because she’s had some doozies of boyfriends in the past. However, I already knew even just a month or so in that this guy was different… and I was right.
- They are getting married this September and I GET TO BE A GUEST!
- I cannot tell you how freakin’ excited I am to put the camera down at a wedding and just enjoy the day.
- Of course, I will still HAVE my camera…. but I will be able to DANCE.
- You know how hard it is for me to not shake it to the Cupid Shuffle?
- So back to the couple…
- It was a fun day and I finally got to meet Chad and he’s PERFECT for my friend. PERFECT. It makes my heart happy to know that she found THE one.
- Can’t wait to see you guys in September (and hopefully sooner!). Thanks for a great day!
I know I do this shot a lot but… I LOVE THIS SHOT. So do my couples and they almost always request it when going here. I wish I had an engagement shot like this of me and hubs!
One of my favorite ring shots, I love peonies.
Latest posts by Corey Ann (see all)
- Silver Grille Wedding in Cleveland with Katie and Bart - April 17, 2019
- Summer Akron Engagement Session with Alyssa and Taylor - April 15, 2019
- Happy Days Lodge Wedding with Nikki and Robert - March 30, 2019