• This couple came to me from two different roads of referrals! Ashley’s sorority sister Erin referred her to me and Adam’s cousin is Craig. Crazy how referrals come together sometimes! It’s also fun to see TWO past couples at a wedding, yay!
• You may remember this couple from their fall engagement session last year in Chagrin Falls.
• We started the day off with the bride at her father’s house with the most amazing window light, it was so fantastic! I wish all homes had window light like they had, amazing!
• The whole day was so easy going and relaxed and thankfully another perfect weather day! While it was still warm the humidity was down and the guys weren’t completely dead in their tuxes.
• There were a ton of special personal touches and details throughout the day but my most favorite was the unique escort card arrangement. Ashley lived in NYC for a while when her and Adam were dating and they both loved Columbus Circle so they had a photo of it blown up and then the escort cards were tiny pieces of the picture. So awesome!
• Special thanks to my second shooter Nicole from Simply Told Photography for assisting!
Ceremony: Blessed Sacrament Church
Florist: Something New Florist
Reception: Buhl Park at Avalon Golf and Country Club
Wedding Planner: Patricia Butto with The Party People
Avalon Golf and Country Club
See what I mean about the amazing windows?
I love her Loubs!
This moment between Ashley and her father is so sweet.
Nicole captured this perfect image of the wedding vows.
Those Catholics sneak in that first kiss unexpectedly sometimes!
Such a gorgeous wedding party!
Nicole captured this hilarious picture of the bridesmaids laughing.
LOVED these bridesmaids dresses!
Nicole was playing with the guys while I got images of the girls. They were having a good time!
Isn’t this room amazing??
Ashley’s Dad started off the night with a toast that was both funny…
Simple but this ring shot was my favorite of the night!
Adam said a few words and stated that this day was the best day of his life. So sweet.
My favorite picture of the day!
The bridal party then joined the dance floor and they had some moves!
Then everyone joined and there was a lot of tailfeathers being shook on that dance floor!
Thank you to Adam and Ashley for hiring me for your wedding. It was an amazing day and I’m so glad I was able to be a part of it!
Latest posts by Corey Ann (see all)
- Ohio Backyard Wedding with Amy and Jeff - July 19, 2018
- Cleveland Art Museum Engagement Session with Jessica and John - June 29, 2018
- Stan Hywet Wedding with Brooke and Chase - June 28, 2018