• I met Katie and Grey last year at Carla’s wedding and have been anxiously awaiting their wedding ever since.
• Katie is an extraordinary stationery designer and you absolutely must check out her work at Print Julep. All of the gorgeous details and paper items were designed by her.
• Not only did the Bride and Groom go on an amazing honeymoon to Hawaii, they also took an amazing pre-weddingmoon to Ireland! Now that’s a way to deal with the stress in the weeks before the wedding!!
• I LOVE it when people are able to incorporate their pets into the day of the wedding. Their dog was super adorable and very well behaved.
• Katie was a fan of New Kids On the Block, need I say more!?
• I died and went to detail heaven for this wedding!
• Special thanks to my second shooter January Newbanks for helping me out!
Cake: Short North Piece of Cake
Ceremony: Trinity Episcopal Church
Coordinator: Emilie Duncan Event Planning
Favor: Jenis Splendid Ice Cream
Florist: Elegant Touch and Claproods
Hair: Rafiel’s Studio
Makeup: Studio Fovero
Music: Shaw Brothers and DJ Lou Schocken
Reception: The Loft at Smith Brothers
Yay! Happy bride!
Just a few of the gorgeous details of Katie’s ensemble.
While I was with the girls, January was getting pictures of the guys getting their final details together.
Some pics of the guys at the first look destination before we all arrived.
Showing off their argyle socks.
As well as showing off their lego cufflinks!
The location of their first look is also the spot where they got engaged 🙂
A neighbor was able to help make sure that their beloved dog made it to share part of the day as well!
I adored Katie’s bouquet, complete with a Paloma’s Nest charm!
I adore how all of the dresses coordinate but don’t at the same time. Perfection!
We made a quick stop to the bar where Katie & Grey first met and they were even able to steal a kiss at the very table they met!
After the ceremony there was a Jenis Ice Cream cart waiting for the guests to cool down with! I didn’t get a chance to try it but the looks of rapture upon everyone’s faces tells me that it was very good!
Just a FEW of the amazing details that Katie put together for the wedding!
- Walt Disney World Wedding with Kristen and Michael - May 6, 2021
- The Tanglewood Club wedding with Allyssa and Christopher - May 3, 2021
- Sapphire Creek Winery Wedding with Jessica and Philipp - April 22, 2021