• This was my first Korean wedding and I have to say I hope that it isn’t the last, we had so much fun with these guys! They were a blast!
• I am a huge fan of Kate Winslet and her Oscar gown is one of my favorite dresses I’ve ever seen in my life. When I saw the bridesmaids dresses for this wedding, I may have gasped and fell in love immediately. They are quite similar and I think even a bit better. SO GORGEOUS!
• So Gangham Style is huge and this was the perfect wedding to take that song and run with it. Their entrance was to it and everyone did the dance coming in and the guests went WILD. Of course the DJ played it a few times during the reception and everyone went crazy. It was so much fun!
• This may be one of the most wild and crowded dance floors I’ve seen in a LONG time. It was full and crazy from the word go. These guys had a BLAST!
• This bridal party also gets a nod at being super awesome. No one questioned anything I asked and they usually went above and just had a total blast with everything. SUCH a fun day!!!! I’ve said this a million times I know, and I’m sure I’ll say it again before the blog is through but what a great day… enjoy the pics!
Bridal Gown: Justin Alexander via Catan’s Bridal
Cake: White Flower Cake Shoppe
Ceremony: Korean Central Baptist Church
DJ: DJ Geoff Cox with Hats Off Entertainment
Florist: Tiffany’s Flowers and Gifts
Invitations: Paper Trails
Reception: The Ritz Carlton
Transportation: BVIP Limo
It’s rare that I get to start the day with the Groom & Groomsman but it was a nice change from the normal to begin over at The Ritz with Chris and his guys.
After they got dressed and I lent a hand folding those crazy handkerchiefs, the guys began to practice Gangham Style to make sure they had it down before the entrance.
A few rounds on You Tube later, they were pros at Gangham Style, and they looked great doing it!
After the guys were set we headed over to the church and I started taking shots of Gloria’s amazing red heels! Aren’t these fabulous?
Soon it was time to get dressed and her Mom and Aunt were there to lend a hand with getting that amazing dress on.
I adore this portrait of Gloria waiting for the ceremony to begin. Her dress was nothing short of amazing!
It’s not often the groom walks down the aisle so it was fun to capture that! Chris stopped to adjust his bow tie that kept going wonky and everyone laughed.
While I was capturing the “traditional” aisle shot, my husband Chris was able to capture this shot of Gloria walking down to HER Chris. Love this image!
The ceremony was amazing and sweet, it is always neat to see how different cultures have similar yet different wedding ceremonies. The Korean wedding ceremony was not too different than the usual ones, just a different language 🙂
See why I kept saying this wedding was so much fun? Here the groomsman are acting like bridesmaids. Love the duck faces!
The girls wanted to hold the men in a switchup from the traditional posing. Then Chris’s younger brother had to jump in and make us all crack up.
This made me laugh SO hard during editing.
I’m taking what is the usual bridesmaid portrait and then they all are gasping and pointing behind me. I turned around to see what all of the fuss was about…
There was a rather large deer not too far behind me! Holy cats! He wandered along the forest and eventually walked into the grass not too far behind me.
That brought out a lot of giggles so I was able to get a fun image of Gloria laughing with her ladies.
Such a fun group of bridesmaids and aren’t their red dresses amazing!!?
This classic portrait will never go old in my book, it’s always one of my favorites from a wedding day.
See how sweet they are?! They can be sweet and romantic amidst all of the silliness.
However, the silly wedding portraits are just as awesome. I loved this one SO much. HILARIOUS!
Another sweet moment and by far my favorite image from the day.
We headed to the reception venue and went into Tower City for a few more portraits. While it was tolerable outside it was pretty chilly so it was nice to have an alternate venue for some extra indoor portraits. Here they are showing off some P90X posing… LOL!
I was able to fly into the ballroom at The Ritz Carlton to get some pictures of the reception set up before the guests arrived and the cake from White Flower Cake Shoppe was so adorable!
The red decor that Gloria and Chris chose looked fantastic along all of the gold detailing in the ballroom.
Their first dance was so sweet.
The cake smashing? Not so sweet but was certainly fun!
Chris’s brother got a bit misty eyed during his toast – and everyone was laughing because he started crying when he was talking about underwear! LOL!
The Best Man wiping a tear – by the end of his toast the entire ballroom was in tears!
Heyyyyyyyyyy sexy lady!
Time to cut loose!
It’s not a fantastic wedding reception until the Groom busts out with an air guitar!
Thank you so so much to Gloria and Chris for having me along to capture their awesome pants day!
- DiVieste’s Banquet Centre Wedding with Maria and Kevin - June 23, 2023
- Ariel International Center Wedding with Annemarie and Ryan - May 9, 2023
- Brookside Farm Wedding with Brooke and Meghan - April 20, 2023