• I love the fact that all of the guys – including Steve’s Dad – wore chucks!
• All of the members of the bridal party but 1 bridesmaid and 1 groomsman were family members! LOVE this!!!
• Melissa’s father is deceased but she honored him by carrying his picture in a locket which was in her bouquet. Ironically, the bride the following week did the same thing to honor her deceased father. I really adore this tradition as my own father is deceased. It’s such a special and intimiate way to carry your father in your heart!
• This is one of the very few weddings this year that had low humidity and perfect temperatures! You NEVER know what you’re going to get in Ohio and it seems that this wedding season has been mostly HOT and HUMID! Melissa and Steven really lucked out the day of their wedding!
• Melissa and Steven were married at the same chapel as Melissa’s parents were – I LOVE that!
• Not a lot of text this blog b/c my allergies are kicking my bootie and my eyes are blurry and itchy making blogging really fun! LOL!
The broach is Melissa’s grandmother’s!
- DiVieste’s Banquet Centre Wedding with Maria and Kevin - June 23, 2023
- Ariel International Center Wedding with Annemarie and Ryan - May 9, 2023
- Brookside Farm Wedding with Brooke and Meghan - April 20, 2023