• One thing that always stays the same in Ohio is that the weather rarely stays the same. Friday, Jenny + Brian had gorgeous weather, sunny skies and warm temperatures. Saturday, Lauren + Matt had rain, rain, rain. Did I mention the rain??? Let me tell you, it wasn’t a misty rain like others have lucked out and had but full out downpours. They were absolute TROOPERS though and we still did all their pictures OUTSIDE!
• Lauren and I quickly bonded over our mutual love for our Amazon Kindles during the planning process. When the K3 came out, I was on the list and kept telling Lauren how fantastic it was. Matt is literally a groom after my own heart because his wedding gift to Lauren was the K3. WHAT A GUY! *applause*
• It’s funny how almost all of my double header weddings had the same colors! This weekend was no different with purple being the main color at both weddings.
• I love, love, loved these bridesmaids dresses. I am such a girly girl and these dresses captured my heart and made me want to be a bridesmaid for anyone having me in one of these dresses, particular the Maid of Honor’s. *sigh* It was gorgeous.
• This bridal party was beyond wonderful. Even though everyone was miserable in the rain, they never ONCE complained. They were willing to do anything I wanted, all for the sake of making sure their dear friends had the images they wanted from the wedding. Beyond that, they were crazy kind and wonderful to me. Every time I look back on this wedding, I beam! Thank you guys for being so terrific.
• Lauren’s Dad gave one of the most beautiful toasts. I can’t remember it verbatim, but the gist was that since the day she was born she’s made him laugh, she’s made him mad, she’s made him smile but today was the first day she made him cry. Yep, I teared up typing that. There wasn’t a dry eye left in the place!
Bridesmaids Dresses: Jasmine Belsoie (had to list since I raved so much!)
Cake & Cupcakes: Cupid’s Cupcakery
Catering/Ceremony/Reception: Red Tail Golf Club
Ceremony Musician: Pete Cavano from Jerry Bruno Productions
DJ: DJ Crew
Florist: Mary Huerner
Officiant: Bob Javorski from Our Wedding Officiant
Photobooth: Photobooth Cleveland
Transportation: Thomas Limousine
- Walt Disney World Wedding with Kristen and Michael - May 6, 2021
- The Tanglewood Club wedding with Allyssa and Christopher - May 3, 2021
- Sapphire Creek Winery Wedding with Jessica and Philipp - April 22, 2021